Are you looking to hire Hendersonville, Tennessee’s best realtor? Call Scott Hines, Hendersonville’s best realtor, at (615) 268-2881 to begin your new home search. Buying a home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. Invest with confidence when you have Hendersonville’s best realtor working for you.
- 2010 Top “Selling” realtor in Tennessee
- 2010 Tennessee’s Top Buyer’s Agent
- 2010 Governor’s Housing Summit Award Winner
- HUD Approved Buyer’s Agent
- 2009 Lifetime Multi-Million Dollar Producer Award
- Currently in Top 5% of Tennessee Buyer Agents
- 2009 Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2008 Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2007 TBA Rookie of the Year
- 16 Hour Average Time From New Client to Contract
- Licensed Real Estate “Broker” (Designation Held by Less Than 8% of Agents)
- Member Greater Hendersonville Ask of Realtors Affordable Housing Committee
- Recognized Industry Speaker & Trainer
Scott is the Broker and owner of Premier Buyer’s Agent, LLC (www.PremierBuyersAgent.com) and serves Hendersonville and all of Middle Tennessee as the premier buyer’s agent in Tennessee. As a buyer’s agent, he has no conflict of interest in showing you any home and is legally and ethically obligated to work solely in the best interest of you the client, to get your best deal! Only five percent of the active agents in Nashville currently focus as a buyer’s agent. As a buyer’s agent Scott has saved clients an average of $17,180 dollars per transaction.
He prides himself on his 16 hour average from the time he starts looking with a buyer to placing the contract on the perfect home. Scott is a licensed Real Estate Broker, a designation held by only eight percent of the agents in America compared to the more common Affiliate Broker license held by most real estate practitioners.
Scott is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors, and Greater Nashville Association of Realtors and the Greater Nashsville Association of Realtor’s Affordable Housing Committee.
He is a recognized real estate speaker/trainer and frequently offers classes for “first time home buyers”. In his spare time he enjoys traveling, golf, technology, SEC football, Tennessee Titans, and camping. Scott is married with two teenage sons. Scott is an active member at Fellowship Bible Church and is a man after God’s heart believing that faith and work are a natural combination.